20 Things People Never Believe



20 Things People Never Believe
1. I’m so embarrassed. Our house never looks like this.
2. My alarm clock totally just didn’t go off.
3. I’m on a cleanse, but I feel amazing. I’m not even hungry.
4. I just washed my hands. I swear.
5. What’s your credit card number? There are no hidden costs.
6. That smell? It wasn’t me, y’all.
7. I really don’t even crave sugar anymore, ever.
8. It’s not even contagious.
9. This has no calories, but it tastes exactly like the real thing.
10. Yeah, I aced that test. I didn’t study, though.
11. I’m, like, not even drunk, you guys.
12. I called him at 3 am last night, but I’m seriously over him.
13. Yeah, girl, you totally pull off wearing leggings as pants.
14. I didn’t forget to put your order in. It’s the cook’s fault.
15. I have sick abs, but I eat all the donuts. All the time.
16. Your car will be ready in an hour, tops.
17. I’m so sorry. He never acts like this.
18. I never check my Facebook anymore.
19. It doesn’t even bother me when the baby wakes me up.
20. I’m not trying to be mean when I say this, but…


0 comment:

Post a Comment